Thursday, June 26, 2008

You Gotta Have Friends

Earlier this week I posted about how I felt a little blue. And my friends and family reminded me how fantastic they are by cheering me up! I even received some lovely flowers from some friends at church. They are bright colors and I love the vase. DH isn't really a flowers guys so basically I never receive flowers. And I love flowers so this was a really special treat for me. I even got a little misty-eyed. Which I had to quell so everyone at work wouldn't think something bad happened to me. It meant a lot to me and really started me on more of an up swing this week.

This week has been really busy for me at work which means things get tighter at home. Also, one of my best friends at work is leaving this week. It's hard to part with someone you've seen every weekday for 5 years! She took a job closer to home and I'm sad to see her go but happy for her at the same time because she deserves good things. And I know she'll keep in touch. Or else I will stalk her. Very bittersweet. So this week I am thankful for all the friends in my life. Old and new. I'm glad you are a part of it!

1 comment:

The Mighty Minyard's said...

Seriously Jen. you deserve everything good that life has to offer. You are such a light to others..
Thanks