Monday, June 9, 2008

Girly Girl

My Sydney is such a girly girl. She loves to dress up in tiaras, boas, earrings, and heels. I've always wanted to play with her hair but it had never really grown much. I think it's only been cut about two inches since she was born - the child just does not grow hair! I've always thought it was too short to do anything fun with. Then I found the Girly Do's site off Audrey's blog and decided I just had to try something since they are so adorable!

I tried this rag curl look:

And it came out like this:



She loved it and it stayed in all day. Of course I love the blonde little curls - she looks just like a baby doll. So I'm keeping the rag curls for future use!

Last night I tried this hair net style on Syd. It is very cute in person and if it stays in all day today I will get a picture this evening of it!


I can't wait for her hair to grow just a little longer!

4 comments:

The Mighty Minyard's said...

Sydney is the cutest rag curl girl I've ever seen

Unknown said...

she's adorable! and her hair IS long now! so cute!

Janelle said...

Love the blond curls! Did you just make your own rags?

The Sabins said...

Thanks gals!

Yep, I just took a child's tshirt I did not like and cut it into strips about 1 inch by 6 inches.

If you check out the blog http://girlydos.blogspot.com she gives a description of how to (try) and get the curls uniform. GL!