Monday, June 2, 2008

New Shoes = Yay!


We had quite the busy weekend. Group run, cookout, swimming, monthly family lunch, church, ahhhh! My head is still tired. But I was able to find just a pinch of time to buy some new shoes!


Cousin Nadene (shout out!) and I went to Luke's in plano. I love having a Luke's out here now. I always hated making the trek downtown (blech!). I do, however, always feel silly doing the run for the sales peeps. On the 5th pair of shoes I tried I finally found some spanking new kicks. No they are not New Balance(click here to read SWPL #96 - Nadene you are soooo white *lol*). They are Addidas! And actually, I found out later it was voted a Best by both Runners World (March 08) and Runners Network. Guess I have good taste *cough*. They are definitely not as cool looking as some shoes out there...but then again it is probably not that cool to see a slightly hefty white woman jogging along in her sweats anyway.

2 comments:

The Mighty Minyard's said...

Holla.

The Mighty Minyard's said...

Holy Mac. I never realized how white I am. THat's HILARIOUS, oh, and how 'bout your dad, ya' know , the asics guy. I'm dying.