I am going to stay home. I like to be home on holidays. I usually get to see fireworks shows from my house. I like to see them, but I don't like to hear them.
Thanks for taking off the word verification...I don't know what purpose they serve.
Your poll won't let me vote, but my answer is "no way."
so I stink at the kid's quiz.. oh well, I still love love the 4th. We're going to DH's family in Denison. Should be a blast... get it fireworks. blast. fireworks . blast.. ha ha ah
3 comments:
I am going to stay home. I like to be home on holidays. I usually get to see fireworks shows from my house. I like to see them, but I don't like to hear them.
Thanks for taking off the word verification...I don't know what purpose they serve.
Your poll won't let me vote, but my answer is "no way."
Have a good one.
Mom G
so I stink at the kid's quiz.. oh well, I still love love the 4th. We're going to DH's family in Denison. Should be a blast... get it fireworks. blast. fireworks . blast.. ha ha ah
I love the 4th! It is my favorite holiday!
We are having a swim party. Want to come? You can. :)
Post a Comment