This past weekend I went to a Shade showcase at a friends house. First, and off -topic, I loved her carpet but that was not for sale. Flashback with me...We purchased a house that needed some updating. We're going a little slow but I'm always looking for cute things and ways to update the casa (even if it might be some far off future day *sigh*). Anyway, shaggy slightly tan carpet = love it.
Ok back to the title...the Shade showcase was a home party (yes, and now you all want to vomit because really who likes those things??) to show off the latest colors, fabrics, styles in the Shade line. Shade is a modest line of clothes that try to be 'fashionable without revealing too much'. And trust me you don't want to see my 'too much'. I love the fabrics. VERY comfy. So I got a few things. DH doesn't read the blog so I'm sure he doesn't even know yet! *giggle* If you get a chance you should check it out and if you order online use PS Code BAR62797.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ah, I love their clothes. Hey if you get another PARTAY invite,, hook a cousin up.
love SHADE!!! kinda pricey though... try www.downeastbasics.com they sale the same thing for lots less! Still, it's cool to stay the summer in SHADE!
Post a Comment