Congrats to my BIL John who graduated with his Master's this past weekend! Plus they are moving into a house this week so busy week for them. Shout out!
We had dinner last week to celebrate my nephew Steven's 3rd bday and John's graduation. It was nice to see everyone. Check out pics here. My kiddos LOVE Steven and Margaret and they still call them 'Baby Steven' and 'Baby Margaret'. I don't think they would know who I was talking about if I just said Steven and Margaret. I think it is funny, I don't know if their parents think it is as funny as I do though. Steven & Tristen were just sitting there giggling and playing. But I always have to tell Tristen to be careful because he doesn't realize that he is bigger. They are too cute.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think its funny that they still call Steven "Baby Steven" too. It doesn't bother me, though. It's cute!
Post a Comment