Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Published R - tiste!

My SIL Lisa is a VERY gifted artist. She made a drawing of Jeff and Tristen once that I thought was very good. I'll have to see if I can find the pic of that...

Well Lisa now works for the Dallas Observer and this week she secured the cover with one of her illustrations.

Lisa says "I did an illustration for the cover of the Dallas Observer, where I work, this week. I attached a jpeg for your viewing pleasure. I am very pleased with it, and the fact that our newspaper's ciculation is about 90,000, so lots of people will see it! The feature story is about the writer attending our Texas Scarborough Faire and becoming a "monster hunter" for the weekend. She specializes in zombie and ogre killing and is basically the Trinity (from the Matrix) of the Faire, so the fun comic-book style is appropriate. Thanks for looking!"



Comment and tell me what you think!


Great job Lisa!!

2 comments:

Julie Gropp said...

Cute blog! Thanks for dropping by mine. I am glad you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lisa!!!

Please remember who I am when you are famous and I come calling!!!

Karen G