Last week Tristen and Jeff were getting ready for bed when they had the following conversation. This is paraphrased a little but I'm sure it gives you the idea.
T: "Daddy, can I sleep in your bed? I want to sleep in your bed forever."
J: "Well, someday you will grow up and have your own house and your own bed."
T (teary eyed): "But who will be my Daddy?"
J: "I'll always be your Daddy"
T: "Ok, I want you to always be my Daddy."
Poor tot. I don't think he's ready for the whole separation thing yet...
On Sunday, one of the girls in Tristen's class said her Daddy was in heaven.
T: "Daddy, where is heaven?"
J: "Well, when you die and you have lived a good life, you go to heaven to live."
T: "But I want to go to Disney World."
J: "Oh Heaven is much better than Disney. You will like it there."
T: (teary) "But I like the rides at Disney World..."
I just about cracked up when Jeff told me this story. Kids are too funny!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your kids so crack me up!!
Remember these moments when they are 16...
Mom G
Post a Comment