Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm an addict. A sitcom TV addict. I have a few favorite shows and one of them is desperate housewives. I know some people who hate this show. And some people who love it. Me, I've been hooked since season one even though some of the plotlines were, well, let's say not worth the writers strike.
Spoiler Alert! If you do not want to know what happened read no further!
Here's a synopsis of last night.
I have to say I knew that the original "Dylan" was actually dead and that eventually we would learn what happened but UGH I hate seeing children die in movies, tv, anything! I can still see that little arm and I'm kind of mad because now I'll spend the next week trying to forget that. It always makes me cry and it's totally fake! Of course I cry at those puppy commercials too. As soon as she put that doll up there I figured yep, that's it. I'm sure almost every Mother out there thought exactly the same thing. Men who have not spent months planning the baby-proofing of every small item in the house probably did not realize what happened until they show it later.
Loved the flash forward with Gabby. How funny is she running after that little girl? I completely cracked up. I'm not so excited about the plot with Susan. Who is that guy? And so what happens to Mike?? I've heard only two more seasons to go so I guess we will spend the rest of those finding out how they get to that 5 year place. Loved the way Bree gets everyone in on Katherine's story. Good for them.
Well that's my Monday morning confession. I hope your shows all turned out great too.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't watch this show, Did they really kill a kid? Boo!! (CSI did kill Warrick this season -- sad, but he is not a kid...)
I do have others that I love...all the season finales are going on right now. I miss them when they're not on, but it is also very liberating to not plan my nights by the TV schedule!
Mom G
Ok, Jen, so I've followed the crowd. I've created a blog. How do I pimp it out like yours?
The title is
NadeneDevanandtheMini-Minyards
I know it's long.
Halla back.
-Nadene
Post a Comment