Monday, July 7, 2008

Room Ideas

My SIL found this cute quilt (I've been looking for something better for Syd's room) and I really like this idea. I've made some of these fabric picture boards before. I have not seen this idea before where a number are lined up to make an adorable little grouping. I like it. They are made out of the squares on the quilt - too cute!



Edited to add: If I steal this idea, pretend I made it up and am just that creative.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those rooms are so cute! I love the blue color is very pretty. I wouldn't have thought of using that color. It looks great with the white drapes and the white trim.

Mom G

Unknown said...

I love that room! If I ever have a girl I am going to steal the idea from you and pretend it was mine! :)

Unknown said...

glad you liked the pictures! ok, if you have a HOME GOODS then I suggest going. Every HG is different, since they are part of TJ Maxx but I bet your can find something close to it! If you trust me enough i can just buy it and take it to you when we go to Tyler with yall. Sorry, i haven't been on the computer, to respond but our DSL connection is acting like dial up! ok, ttyl!

The Mighty Minyard's said...

Wow!! How cute.