Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What's gonna work? Teamwork!

My kids love the Wonder Pets (and I must admit I do too!) so now they walk around singing that theme song. It's kinda catchy.

I figured out yesterday what my husband is teaching my daughter. We're potty-training Sydney (which is going really well) so we always tell her, 'Big girls use the potty.' Last night she is on the potty and we have this conversation...and imagine her little, slightly lispy voice...

Me: 'Good job Sydney. Big girls use the potty.'
Syd: 'And no pee-pee our pants.'
Me: 'That's right.'
Syd: 'Only pee-pee in the potty....and the shower...and the bathtub.'

I couldn't contain my laughter. She said this with such authority like we taught her this sentence every day. Apparently as long as there is water, it's ok! Let's just say I'm glad it's maid day.

Ok, I know this is SUPER boring for some of you. But I'm so amazed at how the tour riders work as a team. It's not just a bunch of guys out riding fast as they can. There is all this strategy and teamwork. This diary from David Millar gives you an idea of some of what is going on during the race and how you really will get left behind if you drift off the pack.

Millar Diaries

Go Christian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids crack me up!

Amazing diary, I would want to read all of them every day. What a perspective you get from them.

Mom G