Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow! again.

I like living in Texas. One of the reasons I like it here is that it is warm. We lived in New York and it was cold in the winter, slushy and icy.

Not so warm in Texas today.

The kids were so excited to see the snow. Of course since it takes longer to get to work and school on days like this we didn't have time to play in the snow. Bummer for them.

I only like snow if I can stay indoors and snuggle up. I don't care much for playing in it, driving in it, basically being outside. I hate the cold worse than I hate the heat. Usually Texas helps me out here. Freezing to death is one of the worst things I can think of. Except for being eaten by a shark (an unnatural fear of mine). Hopefully it would be quick.


Luckily it was only slushy so it won't make much of a difference getting to work. I hope you are all keeping warm!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm thinking the shark thing would be quicker than freezing to death. That would be painful.