Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas & New Years 2009

Yes, this is a very creative post title. At least you know what's coming! Christmas was a whirlwind as usual. We enjoyed so many fun things and visiting so many of our family and friends. Thank you everyone for sharing your time with us! It snowed on Christmas Eve this year which was a very unexpected surprise. The kids were so excited, they could hardly wait for Christmas to get here.


The Sunday before Christmas we wore our 'Christmas outfits'... I like to call it. Then I realized I left my camera at someone else's house! So we made do with cell-phone pics this year. Still love the kids in their matching prints!
My family and in-laws joined us on Christmas morning for presents and Christmas breakfast.
The kids could hardly wait to see what Santa brought!


Gingerbread man pancakes! The kids (and I!) thought these were a hoot.



I had little treat boxes for visitors. Be sure you come visit me during the Holidays to get a treat!


And Jeff and the kids had a snowball fight.



Then we enjoyed a Christmas Eve 'make-up dinner' at our in-laws house.




I love this picture of the Sabin cousins... Steven, Hunter, Margaret, Tristen, Ethan & Sydney

And the adults....looking nerdy.
For New Years we enjoyed the bounce house and partying at our friends! The kids were so tired they barely made it to midnight!

Check out the slide show below. We hope you had a wonderful time as well.











5 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

You guys look fabulous!!! I love your disclaimer at the bottom...hilarious!!!

The Sabins said...

Thanks Josephine! I need some cute family pics like you guys...:)

Kristi Clinger said...

It looks like you had a great holiday season. I want to know about the Sabin Family game? It was played at the New Years Eve party?
Maybe we'll get to play it next year.

Bex said...

great pictures! and for the record: "Girls rule and Boys are cheater pumpkin eater pants" Love your blog, I've blog stalked it a few times. No worries, I'm not that kind of blog stalker.

Rebecca said...

I am with Bex there.. girls rule.. boys drool... loved the game.. a repeater for sure..love the pics..so cute!