Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas is such a fun time of year. We were able to have a lot of our families come and visit with us for Christmas. We even had a sleepover party on Christmas Eve with our family and cousins. It was so nice to see everyone and we are thankful they could all travel to see us!



We enjoyed more food than we could finish.




We read "The Night Before Christmas". We played some fun new games and enjoyed hanging out together.


And on Christmas morning, we all ran downstairs to see what Santa had brought us!





The kids were espeically excited to play on the new trampoline Santa brought. Sydney was very sad that Santa had left before she could see him.


Enjoying more of our presents in Christmas jammies.



Sydney took most of her gifts and tried to stuff them in her backpack.



Later we got to visit with more of DH's family.


We hope you all had as much fun and family as we did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the party! The food was great, and the company even better!!
I love Christmas!

Mom G

Julie Gropp said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I would love anymore tips you have for me about NYC. We are so excited about a 7 night trip to NYC without the kids. I want to see everything, but I know that is impossible.