Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

I'm a little late posting our Halloween activities for this year. We started the last week by doing a little pumpkin carving.






The kids had fun and loved seeing the pumpkin guts. We displayed our witch and castle and hoped the bunnies didn't eat them!


Later in the week I visited the kids school for their annual Halloween parade. Each class makes their own costumes and the kids are so excited to see their parents.


Here is 'Dr. Sydney'. She came straight towards me instead of in line with her class. I could hear her across the other side of the yard yelling 'Mommy!' looking for me.




Tristen's class was a box of crayons. I loved this idea. How fun are all the little crayons in a row. Tristen was the line leader and waved to everyone as he led the parade.




That evening we visited the annual ward Trunk or Treat. We always have so many people attend and many fantastic costumes. There is lots of creativity!

DH's brother and SIL have been able to attend with us a few years and we always have fun together.




Afterwards we finished up with a little trick or treating around the neighborhood. The kids had a blast.

No comments: