Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Fun

Halloween is just around the corner and we've been busy having fun and getting ready with a little family and friends time.

I started out with a little craft day with my Mom and sister. I started working on my first Christmas present (which I can't show because it would ruin the surprise!). It's always fun when they come join me. Thanks gals!

Made a little time to make the turkey my kids wanted for a pumpkin at our Super Saturday activity. (Sorry for the poor picture.) The wood pieces are meant to stand out with a pumpkin as the center body for the turkey. My kids thought this was fun.



Found a little time to help my sis make this fun skull wreath for halloween with red glitter eyes.


Then we had a birthday/halloween party to go to. I made this frame for the birthday boy. I thought it turned out pretty cute.



The kids got their first chance to try out their costumes at the party. Here they are ready and excited to go.



Sydney told me she wanted to be a 'pink pincess' from day one. If you know her, you know there is no other choice than princess. So yes, she looks almost just like last year.


Tristen was very excited to be Bumblebee the Transformer. Every day he wakes up and asks me 'Is today Halloween?'. 'Mom, you remember you are going to get my bumblebee costume? You remember the store where it's at?' If you look in his left hand, yes he is holding his little Bumblebee transformer.

The party was fun - and I guess it tired us out!


We drove straight from there to the hospital to visit DH's mom who broke her leg. She just stepped off a curb wrong and fractured her left leg. She also sprained her right ankle in the process. She had surgery to pin the broken leg and we went by to visit her. How awful! We wish her a very speedy recovery.


Here is some Halloween fun for everyone!

PUT OUT THE FLAMES

HERE

No comments: