This used to be my motto. I have a room full of supplies that I only ever get to use maybe once a month! Well no more! This year (inspired by my mom) I have already finished a number of pages. Mom and I also worked on a scrapbook for my Grandpa who turned 80. My Dad asked for emails from all his siblings on things they remember about him, etc and we made this cute little scrapbook for them. It was cute and a good idea.
Anyway, so registration came up for GASC already. Now if you're not in the know, there is a big scrapbooking convention in Arlington that my Mom and I like to visit each year...and spend too much money...and get too much stuff! So this year I've decided to spend less. Less classes, less stuff, more making pages. Of course the minute registration opened we got online to check out the classes (these go fast! some are sold out the same day) and I think we got everything we wanted. Thanks Mom for keeping on top of that!
See you there!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ha Ha Ha, Spend less money?? Good luck, especially since every scrapbook store around here is closed! There is way too much good stuff to work a budget!!
Yea collecting scrapbook supplies!!!!!
Post a Comment