Saturday, December 19, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

The end of 2009 became very busy...



Steve, Matthew, Jazmin and Olivia came to visit over Thanksgiving. Steve did some great 'popping' the kiddos on the trampoline. (Photos blatantly 'borrowed' from Jazmin's blog.)



Turkey placemats for the kids. Gobble gobble! Plus cookie favors - yummy.


We had two tables of folks for Turkey Day. Here is table one with some appetizers, along with napkin rings made by yours truly.








We did a little Christmas decorating over the Holiday. Here are the letters I made - they are sparkly! But the photo didn't come out very sparkly...boo.






Tristen and Sydney decorate their own tree in the family room.




The kids love when Matthew and Olivia come to visit!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the turkey placemats. Did you whip those up yourself?

The Sabins said...

No way - sewing is a creative skill I lack! I found them at Target I think...or World Market.