Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards

I do love Christmas cards. I wish more people sent them. I also wish I had more time in between work, family, and projects to work on creating some cards. This year I just ran out of time. Here are some candidates I made for this year's card. I always like humor, I've never been a very sappy person. I tried to inject a little humor into this year's card (see gingerbread man). I kinda failed miserably, but I did have some laughs while trying things out.

I confess I made my card list this year in a rush. Which was hard considering I stink at keeping addresses. Then DH added a few names. So if you get a Christmas card from me and wonder, why is this person who I don't *really* know well sending me a card, well...either I like you or my DH thinks he knows you. And honestly, who could be offended by getting an extra card right?

Jingle Bell Rock


Christmas Sayings


Falling Snow


Felt Christmas Tree


Gingerbread Man 1


Gingerbread Man 2...the inside of this card reads:

And finally...our photo card for 2008 because I only made ideas and didn't leave time to actually replicate any of these.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I love your cards!!! I need your address so I can send you one...I think the last address I have for you is Wylie..that's not right, or is it? I'm like you,its hard to keep track of everyone's address! Cute idea below too! I bought some of those boxes, but I think I might "scraplift" from you and add my own cute little tag!

Amy said...

Love them all, but the falling Snow is my favorite. I love that stamp you got too! I may steal that idea next year.

The Sabins said...

Thanks gals!

The only way I find ideas is 'scraplifting' so please do. ;)